Friday, April 10, 2009

Still Mustering The Thoughts On The IM70.3 Race Report

OK it still seems like a dream....What a difference this weekend will be from last weekend, huh?! The report will be up very soon.


A friend told me that a picture can tell the story itself sometimes. Well, this one will give a billion words to what I felt like moments before entering the swim at New Orleans Ironman 70.3.

The guys at Ironman wanted me to give them a shout out.
The Ironman 70.3 World Championship will air on NBC Sunday April 12, 2009.
Don't forget to set your DVR's.


31 comments:

Aron said...

cant wait for the report :) CONGRATS again... you are amazing! love that pic too.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Yay Viv! All your hard work paid off this year, Awesome!! Your expression is so telling of how you must have felt! Looking forward to the report as well :)

N.D. said...

Way to go VIV!! amazing!

Anonymous said...

I really can't wait to read your race report. Congratulations Viv, you did it!!!

Nat said...

You know I am anxiously awaiting this report... you do look rather anxious right there. :)

sRod said...

That is an awesome picture!

Jess said...

Can't wait to hear more about it! Your pic is very cute.

teacherwoman said...

I so can't wait to read all about it, Viv! I am so happy and excited for you!

Aka Alice said...

Can't. Wait. Can't. Wait. Can't. Wait.

Congrats!

Run For Life said...

I'm with everyone else, can't wait!!!

Nicole said...

I'm so excited for the report! Way to go, you are friggen awesome Viv!!

chia said...

You are so sporting that "should I take a pre-swim dump" look :-). Love you!

C said...

So proud of you! Can't wait to read all the details.

Shannon said...

Your amazing!

AnnaBanana said...

Great pic!

I think you look nervous, but ready and focused!

CoachLiz said...

Viv,
I would suspect that 92% of the people there waiting in line for the swim had the same feelings that you were having. The "What the F--- have I gotten my self into..." feeling is so strong over the crowd right before the swim start it is not even funny.

I cannot wait to read your race report and I am very jealous that you got to meet Steve in a Speedo.

Happy Easter!

Mel said...

Hi! I am a long time reader first time commentor. Congrats!!! I cannot wait to read all about it!

Lauren said...

That picture is priceless! Congrats and don't take too long with the full report.

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

VIV Love the Pic!!

That means you care about what u are about to do :-)

...CONGRATS and Look forward to reading ur report!

Crystal said...

Hi Viv,
Congratulations!!!
Like Mel, I'm also a long time reader/first time commenter. I'm really impressed by your completing the triathalon after everything you have been through.

one good run said...

I am so proud of you! Your mind is so tough and you're full of determination. I love your sense of humor (because it's similar to mine) and I know I will enjoy hearing your race thoughts.
I hope to see you training soon.

Wes said...

The face of sweet sweet victory!

Tammy said...

What an amazing accomplishment, Viv! I can't wait for the report, and it will be worth the wait...

Marcy said...

I love that pic Mommacita! It's so honest :-)

Mistyfied said...

Way to go Viv, can't wait to read your report.

paige said...

I'm soooo proud of you Vivie!! Can't wait to read the report!

Tiggs said...

dude. write it already! LOL!

Badgergirl said...

Congrats Viv! Can't wait to read about it!

AddictedToEndorphins said...

WOW! Just catching up! I saw that you were doing one from Wes's facebook status! I'm sure it went fantastically! Can't wait to read the report!:)

Love the pic!

Nitmos said...

Anxious to hear how it went!

Lily on the Road said...

Vivolicious, you ROCK of IRON!!!

I love your pic, full of thought, worries, strategy and WTF, but you know what? YOU DID IT!!

Big Hugs, xoxoxo